Saturday, April 1, 2017

Shaq: UFO Hunter

Retired basketball star Shaquille O'Neal has announced his new reality television series, Shaq: UFO Hunter, debuting this fall.

O'Neil says he is very excited about the new twist in his career path, but that it's actually what he's wanted to do his entire life:

"I've wanted to chase UFO's my whole life. In fact, that's why I became a basketball player. All those years of looking up for the basket was good practice for sky watching. Getting the ball past opposing players was, in my mind, practice in getting past those nasty little alien greys.

I'm well versed in all the information that's already out there about UFOs and spacemen. In fact, I have every episode of the X-Files on DVD. Most of them I've watched more than once."

Asked about the rumor that Michael Jordan, another retired Basketball star, would be joining him on the show, Shaq responded:

"Nah, nah, Micheal's cool and we talked about the possibility of doubling teaming against the greys, but man, he gets all crazy talking about Bigfoot and stuff. I don't buy the whole Bigfoot thing at all. I think all those tracks people find are from Basketball stars out hiking. I'm just going to do this show solo with a small crew of about 30 production people, so it could get scary out there.

Shaq: UFO Hunter premieres a year from now on April 1, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment